Friday, June 15, 2007

Today is Friday

6:162 Say: Lo! my worship and my sacrifice and my living and my dying are for Allah, Lord of the Worlds.

Since it is a Friday, a holy day for Muslims, what better ways to blog about the above verse from the Holy Quran.

A beautiful verse above succintly describes how the life of a Muslim ought to be. At least, this is what Muslims must aspire to be: to worship, sacrifice, to live and die for the sake of the Almighty God.

In other words, the Almighty God must dominate our thinking, remembering Him, choosing the correct path to take when confronted in any situation, choosing the path that we know what God would want us to do.

If we only applied this simple principle, to live and die for Almighty God, I bet this world would indeed transform for the better.

No comments: